Boneguard Shrink Bags is designed especially for bone- in products, either fresh or frozen, wih high puncture resistance to avoid leakers during transportation and storage.
STANDARD PACKAGING—TUBING & BAG
- Shrink tubing (AUSTLON) is available in 500m, 1000m, or 1500m depending on weight. Standard 6” core. Roll is wrapped in OPP then packed in carton boxes.
- Loose bags will be packed in blue PE bags. Bags with length ≤500mm will be placed flat inside carton. Long bags will be folded.
- Cartons are ordered according to bag size with each carton not exceeding 25kg. Each carton will contain 500, 1000, or more bags depending on weight.
- Cartons/rolls are placed on plastic pallets (1.1m x 1.1m), covered by at least 3 layers of stretch film and reinforced by strapping tape. Carton boxes do not contain metal staples, and nor do the strapping tape.
- Pallets does not exceed 1.9m high, and weight not exceeding 1000kg per pallet. For tape bags, pallet height not exceeding 1.4m because of bulky packaging in the carton. A 20GP container may load 10 pallets.
Technical sales support
Minimum order: Some product series require minimum order quantities – please consult us to find out more
Samples: We are happy to offer free samples for evaluation
Loading port: Shanghai
Lead time: 4-8 weeks