95um bone bag
95um bone bag introduction
95um bone bag is designed especially for bone-in products, either fresh or frozen, with high puncture resistance to avoid leakers during transportation and storage.
Flat Width: 175-500mm
Bag length: 100-1000mm
Bag type:Curved bottom, straight bottom, side seal, taped bottom, perforated on roll
Thickness: 95um (BDM),
Shrinkage: 25% at 90C (BDL & BDM) 20% at 90C (BDH)
Oxygen barrier: <10cc/m2day
95um bone bag Available formats
Please find below picture, it is our plastic packaging bags available types such as Curved bottom, straight bottom, side seal, taped bottom, perforated on roll.
Minimum order: Some product series require minimum order quantities – please consult us to find out more
Samples: We are happy to offer free samples for evaluation
Lead time:4-8 weeks
STANDARD PACKAGING—TUBING & BAG
1. Shrink tubing is available in 500m, 1000m, or 1500m. Standard 6” core. Roll is wrapped in OPP then packed in carton.
2. Loose bags will be packed in blue PE bags. length ≤500mm will be placed flat inside carton. Long bags will be folded.
3. Cartons are ordered according to bag size with each carton not exceeding 25kg.
4. Cartons/rolls are placed on plastic pallets, covered by at least 3 layers of stretch film and reinforced by strapping tape.
5. Carton boxes do not contain metal staples, and nor do the strapping tape.
6. Pallets does not exceed 1.9m high, and weight not exceeding 1000kg per pallet.
7. Tape bags, pallet height not exceeding 1.4m because of bulky packaging in the carton.
8. A 20GP container may load 10 pallets.