For bone-in products such as loins, racks, and legs, Austlon-BD95 offers superb puncture resistance to protect your products. High barrier with shelf life extension makes it suitable for export applications, and glossy appearance – all without the need for extra boneguard patch.
We have BRC, ISO 9001, HACCP, QS, Kosher, and Halal. All resins we use are FDA/EU approved, and we have full traceability on our products.
1. Where is your factory? How far is your factory from Shanghai?
Our factory in in Haimen City, Jiangsu Province and it is about a 2 hour drive from Shanghai.
2. What food quality certifications do you have?
We have certifications including BRC Packaging, ISO 9001 for quality management, Halal, HACCP and Kosher certificated.
3. Can you offer free sample?
Yes of course we can offer free sample for review and testing.
4. Can you do printing?
Yes, we can do up to 8+8 colors, photo quality print on our products - please consult our sales staff for more information.
5. What info do I need to provide to get a quotation?
For shrink bag, please provide product application, bag size, and printing requirement.
For casings, please provide product application, flat width, color, and shirring requirement.
6. What if I don’t know above info?
Please provide a sample of the existing packaging your customer is using and we can analyze and recommend accordingly.
IPE is specialized in barrier shrink products – we have done this for 20 years and we have been very focused on this sector.
All our investments have been in the BARRIER SHRINK industry
- Anything that is barrier and non-shrink, like thermoforming, like vacuum pouches, we don’t make
- Anything that is non-barrier and shrink, like POF film, we don’t make either
Everything we make is both barrier AND shrink.
This means that we have been able to concentrate all our experience and technology in this area. We don’t make many things, but anything we do make, we make it well.