High Barrier Shrink Film is a kind of new packing material what produced through special processing, such as seven layer co-extrusion, blowing and stretching, etc. and with excellent raw materials. Mainly used for meat's freezing package for fresh, and it's also used to pack cheese, smoked and processed meats, retail fresh meats, boneless hams, sausages, and processed turkey.
- Flat Width: 205-500mm
- Bag length: 100-1000mm
- Packaging: 1000m/roll or 1000 bags/carton
- Bag type: Curved bottom, straight bottom, side seal, taped bottom, perforated on roll
- Printing: 10+10 flexographic printing available
Boneless meat bag packaging
STANDARD PACKAGING—TUBING & BAG
Shrink tubing (AUSTLON) is available in 500m, 1000m, or 1500m depending on weight. Standard 6” core. Roll is wrapped in OPP then packed in carton boxes.
Loose bags will be packed in blue PE bags. Bags with length ≤500mm will be placed flat inside carton. Long bags will be folded.
Cartons are ordered according to bag size with each carton not exceeding 25kg. Each carton will contain 500, 1000, or 2000 bags depending on weight.
Cartons/rolls are placed on plastic pallets (1.1m x 1.1m), covered by at least 3 layers of stretch film and reinforced by strapping tape. Carton boxes do not contain metal staples, and nor do the strapping tape.
Pallets does not exceed 1.9m high, and weight not exceeding 1000kg per pallet. For tape bags, pallet height not exceeding 1.4m because of bulky packaging in the carton. A 20GP container may load 10 pallets.
Why choose us:
1. More than 20 years experiences in production.
2. Good quality control in production process: Quality Service AAA Grade Credit Enterprise.
3. Excellent quality and Competitive price, OEM is available.
4. Stable supply: an extensive range of stock.
5. The whole process from material to end products is under supervision.
For over 20 years, International Plastic Engineering (IPE) has been specializing in the production of barrier shrink packaging materials, including:
- Barrier shrink bags/tubing
- Barrier shrink films
- Plastic casings