When transporting primal cuts either from abbatoir to local processor, or when exporting large cuts, puncture and barrier is key. Product needs to be kept in vacuum for preservation of shelf life.
Austlon-BD series advantage
PUNCTURE & DURABILITY
NO EXTRA PATCH NECESSARY
OVERLAPPING SEALING POSSIBLE
Flat Width: 175-500mm
Bag length: 100-1000mm
Thickness: 75um, 85um, 95um, 110um
Packaging: 1000m/roll or 1000 bags/carton
Bag type: Curved bottom, straight bottom, side seal, taped bottom, perforated on roll
Printing: 10+10 flexographic printing available
Customer 1: Cut leakers from 3% down to 1/300 leakers
Customer 2: Using BD110 series to pack fresh chilled pork for 6 weeks shelf life
Customer 3: Using BD110 packing 1/8 cattle for exporting to China
Minimum order: Some product series require minimum order quantities – please consult us to find out more
Samples: We are happy to offer free samples for evaluation
Loading port: Shanghai
Lead time: 4-8 weeks
Ham shrink bag packaging
IPE Product Range
Why choose us
1. More than 20 years experiences in production.
2. Good quality control in production process: Quality Service AAA Grade Credit Enterprise.
3. Excellent quality and Competitive price, OEM is available.
4. Stable supply: an extensive range of stock.
5. The whole process from material to end products is under supervision.
Welcome to contact
International Plastic Engineering Co., Ltd
Add: Changle Industrial Zone, Haimen City, Jiangsu Province 226124, China
Contact: Michelle Fan