Before opening boxes please check to ensure outer packaging is not visibly damaged.
After unpacking the boxes, please check the following:
- Film width is correct. Wrinkles indicates product has been exposed to moisture or excessive heat. If this is noted, please take off a few layers to see whether inner roll is well protected and correct size. Please also take care to keep product well protected from moisture and heat during storage.
- Check whether there are sharp edges or surfaces on or near operating area to avoid damage during processing.
As material and structure of shrink films may differ between suppliers, it is sometimes necessary to adjust machine settings for optimal performance.
Please ensure there is at least 20mm spacing from film edge to tray, and between the tray offcuts. This is to ensure after sealing the scraps are rewound consistently without film snapping.
OPERATOR TIPS AND GUIDELINES
1. Set appropriate sealing temperature and time.
2. Load roll through winders, ensuring no water is on the film surface.
3. Ensure product does not rise above tray level.
4. Ensure there is no water or other contaminants in seal area
5. Check knives are sharp, and sealing bars are well maintained.
6. If a roll is not finished by the end of the shift, please repack into manufacturer packaging, away from moisture and heat.
If any question, please feel free to contact us: