Sausage Casing Film Supplier High Quality
Polyamide (Nylon) plastic casings are the most commonly used in production of cooked sausages and hams such as luncheon meat and bologna. Polyamide casings come in two main varieties: Oriented and non-oriented. The oriented polyamide are shrinkable casings and will shrink during the cooking process thereby reducing the water loss. Non-oriented polyamide casings remain the same diameter during the cooking process and thereby allow for expansion of the meat during cooking. Our plastic casing is oriented which is shrinkable.
We offer a wide range of plastic casings (can both be flat; cut,clip and loop; shirred) designed for cooking, shaping and presenting processed and cooked meat products. An ideal solution for cheese, cooked meats and puddings our casings are available in a range of formats including; multilayer, monolayer and moulded which can all be printed using our 10+10Colour Flexographic Printing Press.
Our range of specialist Casings are suitable for cooking and have shrink characteristics that will give a skin like appearance after cooking. It can be provided printed or unprinted . Both of ‘meat-cling’and 'easy-peeling' can be added depending on the application.
1. High quality with reasonable price.
2. Materials: easy recycled barrier material EVOH for a longer shelf life of your casings;
1. Iplon: Flexibility for high overstuffing, and Suitable for round sausage with high expansion after cooking;
2. Iplon-CS: Round sausage with stable caliber control for hang cooked sausages with high meat content;
3. Iplon-CSP: Like CS type but with easy peel;
4. Iplon-M: Casing with high flexibility to fit mold shape;
International Plastic Engineering Co., Ltd
Add: Changle Industrial Zone, Haimen City, Jiangsu Province 226124, China
Contact: Michelle Fan