High Clarity Multilayer High Barrier Shrink Bags
Austlon-NBH 50 micron bags are multilayer high barrier shrink bags specially designed using innovative proprietary technology to suit applications that require long shelf life and/or maturation. Their patented structure uses a unique combination of gas and moisture barrier with superior strength, high clarity and excellent sealability to run on various vacuum packing systems.
Austlon NBH Series Application:
Austlon NBH bag available types
Please find below picture, that is our boneless meat bags available types such as Curved bottom, straight bottom, side seal, taped bottom, perforated on roll
Features & Benefits
- Excellent overlap and sealability
- High barrier
- Clarity and Gloss
- High Strength
- Cost reduction
- Environmentally friendly
- Flat Width: 185-500mm
- Bag length: 100-1000mm
- Packaging: 1000m/roll or 1000 bags/carton
- Bag type: Curved bottom, straight bottom, side seal, taped bottom, perforated on roll
- Printing: 10+10 flexographic printing available
Tensile strength (TD/MD)
Elongation at break (TD/MD)
Water vapor Barrier
Why choose us:
1. More than 20 years experiences in production.
2. Good quality control in production process: Quality Service AAA Grade Credit Enterprise.
3. Excellent quality and Competitive price, OEM is available.
4. Stable supply: an extensive range of stock.
5. The whole process from material to end products is under supervision.
Welcome to contact:
International Plastic Engineering Co., Ltd
Add: Changle Industrial Zone, Haimen City, Jiangsu Province 226124, China
Contact: Michelle Fan