Fresh FrozonTuna Loin Shrink Bag High Puncture Blue Tuna Bag 60um
Flat Width: 175-500mm
Bag length: 100-1000mm
Packaging: 1000m/roll or 1000 bags/carton
Bag type: Curved bottom, straight bottom, side seal, taped bottom, perforated on roll
High barrier to better protect your high value precooked tuna from frozen burn, water lost and discoloration.
Extra strength and durability to ensure no leaks even under frozen conditions
Tuna Packaging Operations:
1. Set appropriate temperature on vacuum machine and hot water tunnel.
2. Place opening of bag over sealing bar. Ensure that the product is not too hot (with vapor) and with minimal contamination to ensure longer shelf life. Examine that there are no wrinkles over the sealing area to avoid breakage.
3. Ensure the product has not been pressed at the bottom of the bag, and the area of the seal is completely clean.
4. Leave about 5cm spacing between product and vacuum seal. This is to improve vacuum effect, and also to allow some room for product to expand after freezing (for frozen product).
5. Place vacuum packed product in water (95degrees) for 3-5 seconds.
IPE Product Ranges:
Why choose IPE
Growing over 20 years with:
12 Extrusion Lines (5,7,9 layer)
3 Flexo Printers (up to 10+10)
8 Converting Machines
2 Shirring Machines
2 Slitters Rewinders
Materials and processes used in the manufacture of this product adheres to ISO 9001:2000, and BRC/IoP Hygiene Standards including HACCP